Certified Packaging Expert Witness
Certified packaging expert with a unique combination of experience in both how consumer packaging is developed and manufactured and how packaging is filled and distributed. As the global subject matter expert for glass bottles for a global beverage manufacturer, Jim used ceramic fracture analysis to identify the root cause of breakage. In cases, he uses analysis of physical evidence and data to create an accurate view of the events leading up to the injury or property damage since statements are often contradicted by the facts.
Experienced in over 30 cases
Retained in over 30-cases by both Defendants and Plaintiffs in both Federal and State court. Testified at Trial/hearing three times. Provided 11 depositions. Submitted six Federal Rule 26 reports.
Types of past cases have included:
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Liability
- Patent IP
- Trade Secret
- Criminal Assault
Issues have involved:
- Glass bottles
- Plastic food containers
- Aluminum cans
- Plastic bottles
- Packaging development practices
- Palletizing practices
- Bottling line damage
- Trailer/container loading practices
- Fire during liquid dispensing
- Falling pallets
- Beverage: Soft drinks, Beer, Wine, Juice, Energy drinks, Spirits, Water
- Glass Bottles: Design, Fracture Analysis, Manufacturing, Testing, Filling, Distribution, Use
- Plastic Food Containers
- Packaging Development Process
- Package Quality & Testing Procedures
- Consumer/Package Interaction
- Food and Beverage Filling & Equipment
- Proper Palletizing and Truck Loading Procedures
Contact Global Innovation Professionals
For more information about how Jim Goldman and Global Innovation Professionals can help you solve today’s problems and/or plan for a strong future, contact us at your earliest convenience.
Let’s examine together where you are and where you want to go!